Services Home > Private & Group Lessons
Private & Group Lessons
Aspire For Music Education.
What can private lessons do for you?
- - Be flexible to your schedule.
- Lane Music's lesson rooms are open all normal business hours from Monday to Saturday. Giving you the flexibility to learn when you're available.
- - Eliminate peer pressure from large classes.
- Private lessons means there's no chance for being embarrassed performing in front of others during the formative practice times, helping your child gain the confidence they need to showcase their talent when ready.
- - Actually connect with their students.
- Our teachers are passionate about music, and they love to see their students succeed. The teacher-student relationship one is an important part of how our teachers promote growth.
What we offer:
Lane Music looks to provide people of all ages the chance to experience the joy of playing an instrument. We have a wide selection of teachers who love what they do and expressing their love of making music with their students. Our lesson rooms provide a relaxed, clean environment for students to learn.