Essential Job Functions
- Develop strong relationships with area Band Directors and Orchestra teachers.
- Ensure that area schools, band directors, and teachers stay abreast of the instruments that are carried by Lane Music.
- Develop and maintain routine schedule for school visits.
- Prepare, maintain, and communicate progress reports of visits of visits.
- Introduce Band Directors and other key stakeholders to the Lane Music Brand.
- Schedule clinics for teachers and students.
- Work closely with Band and Orchestra store representative(s).
- Research opportunities within the choir community for possible relationship and business.
- Assist students and teachers in maintaining Lane Music instruments condition.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong musical background and knowledge of instruments/equipment required.
- Solid sales and interpersonal skills required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and show proof of liability insurance coverage as required by the laws of the State of Tennessee.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Skills and Abilities
- Solid understanding of the music industry, equipment, and instruments.
- Ability to build strong relationships and establish self as an expert in the industry.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Must be a good listener and communicator.
- Must be a self-starter and possess well-disciplined habits.
- Dependability and loyalty is a must.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and meetings within allotted time frame.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong sense of protocol, tact, and diplomacy to work effectively with a variety of people and personalities.
If you're interested in this position, please fill in the information below and attach your resume.
If you're interested in this position, please fill in the information below and attach your resume (.pdf, .doc, .docx, .rtf file types accepted).